Sunday 26 April 2009

I hate... daddy long legs.

Don't you hate it when you run into the bathroom, literally seconds away from pissing yourself, and as you shut the door you notice the daddy long legs flailing towards you? And when you stumble back, trying desperately to avoid this hideous insect in the smallest room in the house, you fall back into the bath and have to scramble up and open the door before it gets to you? Yeah, I hate that.

Also, I'd bet money that it somehow managed to make its way through that inch-and-a-half gap of the open door and into my bedroom, but I won't notice until I'm in bed and comfortable.

I swear, if that fucker's in my room it's going into the fan.

It knows. It's watching you.


EDIT: IT DID, IT FUCKING DID!

1 comment:

  1. i don't like the sounds that they make but i do find them to be surprisingly elegant

    i mean sure they're usually flying around in no particular direction but they're sort of just floating on the currents heading nowhere. quite serene i think.

    picture watching a daddy long legs floating around while a satie gymnopodie plays in the background

    ReplyDelete